Thursday 20 March 2014

Angels Aided My Mother

I WOULD like to thank Domestic Angels and its wonderful staff for the care they provided to my mother over the past four years.

Knowing she was in good hands gave us both peace of mind. Their help and assistance enabled my mother to stay in her own home, improving her quality of life; making a positive difference to my life and hers as she was able to lead a normal life.

The Angels (as they are known) responded to my mother’s changing circumstances and physical needs in a positive manner; meeting all the challenges arising from my mother’s changing situation. Initially the Angels were looking after the house, keeping it clean and tidy but as my mother’s physical condition deteriorated they prepared meals, did her washing and any shopping she needed and generally looked after her well-being. Consequently, she felt in good hands and did not have to worry about anything. My mother always looked forward to their visits so she could have a chat and particularly enjoyed seeing the children of the Angels if they accompanied them on their visits.
I was always kept informed of my mother’s health, if there was anything that the Angels thought I should know then they would contact me.

BARRY HAWKINS, Ash Vale, Aldershot


http://www.bournemouthecho.co.uk/yoursay/letterstotheeditor/11083792.Angels_aided_my_mother/


No comments:

Post a Comment